It’s the new model launched by Vivo after a great success of Vivo V3. Currently, Vivo V5 is priced at Rs.17980. Let’s take a full review on every aspect of the phone, its specification, advantages, and disadvantage.
-First, let us know the full specification of Vivo V5:
It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow powered with Funtouch OS 2.6, and Octa-core processor of 1.5 GHz with Adreno GPU 430. It has got 5.5 inches QHD IPS LCD display of 720*1080 pixel resolution. It has got the option of hybrid sim slot and has internal memory of 32GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. It has 4GB DDR3 RAM.
Coming to the camera, it has 13 MP rear camera, f/2.0, autofocus and LED flash and now mind blowing built is that it has got 20MP selfie camera, f/2.0 and has a battery capacity of 3000mAh (non-removable battery). It is enabled with fingerprint and comes in Gray and Gold variant with water resistant technology.
-Then coming to the advantages (pros):
- Let’s take a view to the pros of Vivo V5 in following points.
- Very smooth and sensitive touch with 2.5D curved glass giving it a very sleek and stylish look.
- Very fast fingerprint sensor (claims unlocking in 0.2 seconds) seems quite interesting
- Easy multitasking as it has got sufficient RAM of 4GB
- Powerful gaming processor as it is Octa-core with Adreno GPU 430
- Option for expandable memory slot up to 128GB providing a flexible option in case internal memory is not sufficient.
- Great selfie camera if 20 MP which can take better quality selfies
- VOLTE support
- Decent battery life i.e. 3000mAh providing full working day backup even with slight high use.
- Metal unibody phone providing it a premium and rich look
-Like everything including other phones it comes with few cons which are extracted below.
- A few heating issues while playing heavy games just due to the absence of snapdragon processor.
- Pixel quality of front camera is not excellent as it would have been actually in 20 MP
- Not supported Virtual Reality device
- Weak processor i.e. MediaTek in such a high build phone
- Very low PPI i.e. 267 as low range than this are equipped with 401 PPI
- No front flash in selfie camera
- Hybrid sim slot allows you to use either one sim or one SD Card, or both sim card only.
- Non-Removable battery making it difficult for the user to replace it in case any default occurred
- Lacks quick charge facility taking a long time to charge battery
Detail review regarding the newly launched Vivo V5 has already been discussed. Choosing phones is ultimately at the own call, still, this review will be helping you regarding your selection of phone if you are planning to buy any. It has very good specifications in the given price with great looks. Obviously, some lags are found in almost every phone, same the case is here. It has not got many major issues. Overall on many bases, it seems a good and decent phone with the price it comes.